This award recognizes an agency/company that has demonstrated excellence in social purpose over the past year. To be eligible, you need to have entered work into other categories. But that shouldn’t be a problem. If you’re good enough to win this award, you’ll have been churning out great work all year.
This category will recognize an in-house team who has demonstrated excellence over the past year. Discuss the structure of the team. Describe the team’s marketing activities over the past year.
This category will recognize those who demonstrate the strongest commitment to diversity and inclusion, both in the day to day, as well as through specific activities and initiatives. Judges will be looking for examples of activities that have promoted the building of diverse teams, creation of inclusive working environments or driving culture to create marketing/products/services that are inclusive of a diverse audience. We are looking to reward those companies who are pushing boundaries and shaping their own journeys.
This category recognizes the individual who has demonstrated extraordinary excellence and innovation for change. Qualifying individuals are likely to be widely known as being forward-thinking and able to drive progress across their organization and the industry they work in.
To reward the best for-profit purpose-focused campaign. Judges will be looking for an entry that is brave, innovative, and demonstrated great results.
To reward the best for not-for-profit purpose-focused campaigns. Judges will be looking for an entry that is brave, innovative and demonstrated great results.
Scott Cullather – President & CEO – [INVNT GROUP]
Paul Blurton – Chief Creative Officer – [INVNT GROUP]
Jhonathan Mendez de Leon – Director of Marketing & PR – [INVNT GROUP]
Michael Roy – General Counsel & Head of DE&I Committee – [INVNT GROUP]
Kendall McIntosh – Juneteenth Campaign Strategist & Office Manager [INVNT GROUP]
Morgan Pierpont – Creative Associate - INVNT
Shelby McAlpine – Senior Production Coordinator- INVNT
CAA & CAA Foundation
In this category, we want to give recognition to a talented individual who has 3 years experience or less. In the entry you could include evidence such as work ethic, client management, new business wins, or doing something impactful that gives them the deserving title of Rising Star of the Year
This category rewards those companies/campaigns that adapted quickly to change. This could be in response to external factors such as the Covid-19 crisis or an internal shift. The judges will look for how the team responded to a changed brief and exceeded expectations.
Jared Kleinstein, Founder/CEO, Fresh Tape Media & Gondola
Jennifer Flynn Dear, Managing Director, KPMG Community Impact and Alumni Network, KPMG US Meghan Bracken, Director, KPMG Community Impact
Michelle Minetto, Director, KPMG Community Impact
Margaret Willis, Manager, KPMG Community Impact
Lauren Afflixio, Associate Director, KPMG Community Impact
Grace Migliorelli, Senior Associate, KPMG Community Impact
Christina Locascio, Manager, KPMG Community Impact
Veronica Brodskaya, Project Manager, KPMG
Helen Mulhern, Director, KPMG Brand Management
Carolina Rodriguez, KPMG Account Manager
This category will award the most effective use of creativity within a campaign. Judges will be looking for entries that can demonstrate how the creative element contributed to the success of the campaign.
• Describe the campaign objectives
• How was diversity and inclusion represented in the
• Present any feedback/results from the campaign
Describe your company’s brand purpose
• How has your company demonstrated this.
Show integration of Marketing/brand/CSR.
• How has your company engaged staff in this area and
embedded brand purpose into the culture?
This award celebrates innovative practices to deliver a social good campaign • Describe the objectives of the marketing brief • How has your company demonstrated a different way of looking at a problem • Present the outcomes of the campaign
• How has your company engaged in the local community to make a positive difference? • Describe the project looking at staff involvement, community involvement • What was achieved and how have you continued the legacy and ensured the community still benefits?
Western Power Distribution
• Describe the nature and purpose of the collaboration • How has your company helped highlight the cause and engaged your own staff in the collaboration? • What was achieved and how have you continued the legacy?
• Describe the technology and how it works • Describe how your technology has enhanced a social good campaign/helped the Third Sector directly. • Provide clear evidence of results
Casey Sheehan, Partner TJ Kearney, Director, Content Nomzano Majuqwana, Strategy Director Eric Zeleznik, Sr Product Manager Laura Pence Ambrose, Group Design Director Brett Bergerson, Group Design Director Jelena Todorovic, Associate Design Director Jaqueline Pifer, Associate Design Director Corbin Dowd, Design Lead Hugo Albonete, Design Lead Reese Fuller, Senior Writer Tim Hettler, Tech Director Marko Stakovic, Lead Developer Relja Jovanovic, Lead QA Analyst Anna Vysotskkaya, QA Analyst Isabela Rosolen, Lead QA Analyst Matija Babovic, Associate Developer Diversity in Design Credits Jon Jackson, Partner Joe Stewart, Partner Tyesha Snow, Managing Director Sarah Sampsel, Group Design Director Jeff Soto, Group Director Technology Arnaud Tanielian, Technology Director Tim Hettler, Technology Director John Ferguson, Design Director James Williams, Product Management Lead Rebecca Smith, Product Management Lead Titus Byron, Design Lead Victor Luo, Designer Robyn Lambert, Senior Designer Liz Morrison, Senior Developer Elizabeth Morrison, Senior Developer Jim Quinlan, Senior QA Analyst
• Describe the campaign and objectives • What media did you use to reach your audience • What was achieved? Provide qualitative and quantitative results achieved. Use as much evidence as possible.
Unfortunately, the judges didn't think the entries in this category reached the standard they were looking for and therefore have not given any nominations. We cant give feedback on specific pieces of entered work but if you would like to know more about the judging process to help explain this, please get in touch.
• Describe campaign objectives • How did the campaign work across different platforms • Describe the impact/engagement of the campaign
• Describe the objectives and how you achieved them
• How was the video innovative in terms of creativity
• What was the overall role of video in this campaign
Nickie Omer – Executive Producer, BBC StoryWorks
Claire Small – Producer/Director, BBC StoryWorks
Bruno Chiecco, Co-Director
Imogen Naylor-Higgs – Marketing Manager, BBC StoryWorks
Vlada Tusco – Partner Manager – BBC StoryWorks
Lara McNeil, Researcher, BBC StoryWorks
Flavia Ballve - CGF Lee Green - CGF
Sharon Bligh - CGF
• Describe the objectives of the Live event and how it ties into the overall campaign
• Describe the nature of the event
• Describe the impact and evidence of results
• Describe the objectives of the campaign • Describe the storytelling and media channels used • What was achieved – provide clear evidence of results
• Describe the objectives of the campaign • Describe the campaign, the integration of media channels, key messaging • What was achieved – provide clear evidence of results
This category recognises the growing contribution that design and creativity play in making the world a better place. We want to reward those who are doing something to benefit society or humanity through design.
From new products to new services to new expressions, we are looking for great examples which can inspire a whole new generation of designers.
The judges are looking for: - A strong sense of purpose, or human meaning or direction that can create real human impact and change - Innovation, empathic design and user-centricity - A clear demonstration of the intended purpose for the target audience and how it helps and benefits them. Recognition of the need to design in a way that does not patronize but celebrates, that empathizes but does not sympathize, which engages and resonates.
As chosen by the Chair of our judging panel, Nina Danjuma, UK social editor, TikTok.
The best in show.