Smirnoff’s brand purpose is to move the world to be a more inclusive place and the “Labels are for Bottles” campaign championed nightlife as a safe space for the LGBT community.
Looking to drive positive change for the community represented in the campaign, On the One partnered Smirnoff with UK charity LGBT Foundation to ensure that nightlife remained a safe, inclusive and understanding space for all.
The long-term partnership set out to harness Smirnoff’s influence in nightlife culture and included:
- Funding and awareness for LGBT Foundation's nightlife safety programme the Village Angels in Manchester.
- Creation of new London chapter of nightlife safety programme ‘Soho Angels’.
- LGBT awareness and allyship training for Smirnoff’s ontrade customers and network of bartenders.
- A guide for consumers on LGBT understanding including how to be an Awesome Ally for trans people
- Consultancy with internal resource group Diageo Rainbow Network to drive positive change from within.